- Commit to sustainability and water (river) quality improvements within the Valley.
- Retain existing businesses and family supporting jobs in the Valley.
- Attract new export industry businesses and quality jobs in the Valley that will employ residents from surrounding neighborhoods.
- Protect and assemble parcels for industrial redevelopment.
- Improve multi-modal infrastructure to support industrial or high-traffic destinations as well as recreational uses.
- Continue Placemaking in the Valley - Improve access, way finding, and branding/identity of the Valley.
- Support development that is complementary and catalytic for surrounding neighborhoods.
- Continue and strengthen public/private partnerships.
What do you think of these guiding principles? Let us know in the comments below.